Monday, September 29, 2008

Looking over the Pond

Today (our last day in Ireland) is my 31st birthday, so Sarah surprised me with a great breakfast of scones and fruit. We're getting ready to go out on a drive and walk somewhere now. After three beautiful days, the weather is turning more typical, so we'll brace ourselves and go out into the wind and drizzle and enjoy the last full day of this trip. Tonight we're going out for a celebratory pint at a local pub.

Tomorrow we have an early flight back to the States. This adventure will switch gears at this point, with Sarah heading up to Minnesota to see her family and work on some various projects she's interested in doing. More on that later. I'm heading down to South America with my buddy Johnny B in a few days, so both Sarah and I are going to enjoy the few days at home in New Mexico by eating lots of good Mexican food and ice cream and spending time with my family, including my new little niece. Thanks for joining us on the adventure so far. It's been an amazing one!

-Matt! and Sarah

No comments: